iMessage for PC on Windows 8.1/10/8/7/XP & Mac Laptop: iMessage is one of the excellent application from the Apple, that serves the purpose of sending messages. This application offers best features and is similar to that of Whatsapp and facebook messenger. This application is exclusively developed for iPhone users. Windows users wish to install this application and downloading imessage for PC is easy.
What are the ways to download imessage for PC?
Downloading imessage for windows 10 directly is much difficult. The safest and easier process to download imessage for PC is through tools only. So, chatting with friends or relatives becomes much easier through this application. Let’s have a look at the various ways of downloading imessage for PC.
Check: Xbox 360 emulators for pc
The process of downloading imessage for PC
One of the most popular methods of downloading imessage for PC Windows 10 is using Chrome Remote desktop. This is easier and prettiest way to download this application. Let’s check out the step-by-step procedure.
- The first step in the process of downloading involves installation of Chrome remote desktop on the windows Google chrome browser on all the devices required.
- Now on the page of Chrome remote desktop page, find the ‘Add to Chrome’ button click on it.
- Next move on to the browser apps section, search for ‘Launch App’ button and click it.
- Then a dialogue box of Download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer is displayed to accept the terms and continue.
- As the application is downloaded, now install it on MAC, by setting ‘security pin or password’ for accessing on Windows.
- Now on windows, search for remote MAC, click on the start screen sharing on the window.
- Once Chrome Remote Desktop, displays the message asking access to another computer, the process is completed and iMessage is downloaded on Chromebook.
Downloading iMesage using a Bluestack emulator
- The most important step to download imessage for PC is the installation of Bluestack Emulator on the device.
- Once the installation is completed on the device, then go to PC.
- Then run the emulator, here search for iMessage application, where the page redirects to the application store.
- Once the application is downloaded, set the iMessage application.
Downloading iMessage with the help of iPadian
iPadian is an exclusive emulator to download any of the apps on the iOS devices. Let’s check out the procedure carried out for downloading it.
- The first step in the process is to visit the official website of this emulator.
- Then follow the process and download a bluestack emulator which is available.
- Then it is essential to install .exe file and run the emulator.
- Then the box with terms and conditions will appear on the screen, where a user needs to accept and continue with the process.
- Once it is completed, the user can launch ‘iPadian’ software on Windows PC.
- After launching on your device, search for the application, once it is available to proceed with downloading.
- Now, click on iMessage application for sending the messages.
The above mentioned three methods are the most popular ones for downloading imessage for PC.