How to install WhatsApp on Jio phone?: WhatsApp, being one of the popular messenger application, that allows chatting, message or share photos is one of the easiest application to share with friends and family members over the smartphone. Hence, this application is widely used and the process of downloading, installation is easier in the operating system of any smartphone. WhatsApp application is free to download on any platform and need not worry about any additional charges, but data will be consumed. Apart from chat, messaging WhatsApp allows users to video call or voice call and share status over the phone. Hence, due to its popularity and regularly updated versions, it is made easier to install on any platform though it does not come as an inbuilt application.
How to install WhatsApp on Jio phone?
Reliance Jio has introduced 4G feature phones, with exiting offers, that drags the attention of users to become subscribers of this company only. Reliance Jio has bought many more attractive features, since the official announcement of Jio 4G phone on 27th of July 2017. In order to make huge subscribers and stand as number 1 in Indian telecom service, Reliance Jio is offering 4G phones for free of cost. Hence, as soon as this announcement was made and the registration process of Reliance Jio 4G phones started most of the public have taken this mobile network all over India. It made reliance Jio be one of the largest mobile network providers, with more than 1,00,000 subscribers within few days and be competent to Bharati Airtel which previously was India’s first mobile network provider.
Process of downloading and install WhatsApp on Jio phone
WhatsApp, the instant messenger is one of the popular application used by the huge number of people. Hence, most of the smartphones have this as an inbuilt application making it easier to access. Reliance Jio is not having WhatsApp has an inbuilt application, so it is essential to download the apk file and install it. Though it has most of the inbuilt applications, it did not include WhatsApp in the device. So in order to use the WhatsApp application, users of reliance Jio need to follow the procedure and instructions that are mentioned below.
- In order to download WhatsApp application in reliance Jio 4G phone, it is essential to check whether required free space is available or not.
- Then click on the web browser, it is better to use Google chrome if available on the phone.
- Next, open the official website of WhatsApp and search for the new version of the apk file in the site for ” Download WhatsApp for reliance Jio phone.”
- Then enter the mobile number of Reliance Jio in which WhatsApp as to be downloaded.
- Then clicking on the button of download, it starts downloading the application.
- Once the application is downloaded and installing the application is done, then it is required to set up the application by entering the required details such as mobile number, email id, and others.
- In case, if there are any previous versions of WhatsApp in the mobile it as to be uninstalled first, then newer version as to be downloaded.
Once the WhatsApp application is downloaded and installed in the reliance Jio phone, then it will be ready to use. So, users of Reliance Jio can chat with their friends and relatives using this instant messenger.