Download Periscope for PC Windows 7/8/10 & Mac Laptop: Periscope is one of the popular social applications, that is used for broadcasting live videos, that is about the happenings around the world. It is the product of the Twitter social networking site. Periscope has become popular due to the flexibility of broadcasting live videos related to parties, wedding events, and funny videos along with the wishes. This application was first introduced on iOS platform, later on, developed for Android and now Periscope for PC along with windows, the laptop is available.
How to download periscope for PC and Laptop?
Periscope for PC is not available officially, but still, it can be downloaded with the help of other resources. Hence, it is not so difficult to download them and consumes just a few minutes of time. There are two methods to download periscope application either on PC or Laptop of Windows and MAC.
Installation of Periscope application through Bluestacks
The procedure to download and install periscope application through Bluestacks emulator in the step-by-step process is below.
- The first and the foremost thing are to install Bluestacks application on the PC or Laptop.
- Once the installation is completed launch this emulator on the device.
- Then the next step is to open the emulator and click on the ‘My Apps’ option.
- Then here just check out the application ‘Periscope’.
- Once the application is found in the search results, check out for the version and click on the install button.
- Now just login to Google account in order to download the application from Google play on Bluestacks emulator.
- Once logged in successfully, the installation process of the Periscope –Live video starts.
- After the installation process is completed, the application is downloaded and ready to use it on the PC.
Installation of Periscope application through Nox app
In order to install Periscope Live video applications through Nox app follow procedure.
- The first thing is to install Nox app player in PC or laptop by following required steps.
- Nox app is the Android emulator, so it is essential to log in to the Google account.
- So that Nox application is installed properly.
- Then open the Nox application after it is launched on the PC or Laptop.
- Now just in the search bar, type ‘Periscope’ application.
- Then check the latest version of the Periscope – Live Video application.
- Next click on the install button available next to the application.
- This application will be installed in just a few minutes without taking much time.
- After it is completed, users are ready to use Live Video application – ‘Periscope’.
Check: iMessage for PC
Installation through Live Video APK file
The other process is to download the application through APK file available.
- First, it is essential to search the Live Video APK file in online.
- Then download the APK file into the PC.
- Next, with the help of Android emulator, install APK file on to it.
- Then using emulator install the app on the PC or laptop.
All the above are the three ways of installing Periscope for PC Live video application.